Payroll & Administration Specialist
With sales revenues over one billion Euros, operations across five continents, four world-class production facilities, 1200 employees and 70 global brands being sold into more than 80 markets, Asahi International delivers incredible consumer value into the category and aims to change the way people think about beer.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Payroll and Administration Specialist to support a fast paced and ever evolving HR Centre of Excellence function based in the Asahi Headquarters in Woking.
This role has two key purposes, the first is conduct payroll input administration and reporting functions to ensure accurate and timely payment of employees and providers. The second key purpose is to provide administrative support to the AIL Group HR Team, including Personal Assistant support to the Group HR Director.
Whilst subject to chage, the role will be 80% payroll focused, with 20% focused towards adminstrartion duties, primarily supporting our Group HR Director.
Your key responsibilities as our Payroll & Administration Specialist:
- Calculating and inputting of monthly payroll
- Production of payroll reports for checking by the HR Ops Manager
- Monthly pension auto enrolment reporting, upload and Aegon and Nest notification
- Monthly pension contributions reconciliation, reporting and Aegon and Nest notification
- Monthly Irish payroll notification, checking and liaison with provider
- Monthly international payroll notification, checking and liaison with provider
- P11D annual reporting
- P60 checking
- Liaising with external providers for monthly payroll payments e.g. childcare vouchers, trade union payments
- Absence, timesheets and flexible payments tracking
- Personal Assistant support to the Group HR Director, including:
- Diary management.
- Expense claim administration.
- Co-ordination of travel bookings.
- Preparation of HR presentations using PowerPoint
- Processing HR invoices, including creating PO’s and submissions on Concur.
- Maintaining Organisation Charts and distribution lists.
- Any other ad-hoc administration requests within the Group AIL HR team.
- Create and maintain an HR Scorecard, whereby we can use information to analyse HR trends e.g. headcount (permanent and contractors), demographics, turnover, attrition, talent acquisition, etc.
Your Ideal background and skill sets:
- Applies attention to detail and accuracy to all aspects of the role.
- Can recognise and demonstrate the importance of confidentially and sensitivity in all HR activities.
- Strong customer service ethic and the ability to manage and build relationships effectively
- Experience in payroll processing and administration
- Experience of working in a fast-paced office environment
- Strong administrative skills with proven experience, in payroll administration
- Extensive computer literacy – MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Experience using various communications tools, e.g. Skype, Webex, Telepresence
- Exceptional organisational skills with approachable, flexible, can-do attitude
- Sage knowledge would be desirable
On offer is a competitive basic salary plus generous benefits package, inclusive of;
10 - 20% Annual bonus / Beer allowance / On Site Lunch allowance / Industry leading pension contribution / Private Healthcare / Life assurance / Private Dental insurance / 25 days holiday with option to purchase 5 extra days / Flexible Working