Human Resources Business Partner - Supply Chain
With sales revenues over one billion Euros, operations across five continents, four world-class production facilities, customers in more than 80 markets and 1200 employees, Asahi International delivers value into the category and aims to change the way people think about beer.
This newly created Supply Chain HR Business Partner role sits within an AIL subsiduary, Asahi UK Holdings Ltd, who are based at the iconic Griffin Brewery in Chiswick. AHL is our UK based integrated manufacturing, distribution and supply chain business which was formed in April 2019 after AIL acquired the Fuller, Smith & Turner PLC organisation.
We are now looking for a driven and ambitious HR Business Partner to take ownership of this exciting newly created role, accountable for driving the HR agenda, with specific responsibility for implementing elements of the HR strategy for the Supply Chain business, with particular reference to performance management, career development, systems and process and engagement.
Your key responsibilities as the Supply Chain HR Business Partner will include;
- Serve as the HR driver and coach to the people managers to help them in leading, managing and supporting their teams to deliver the business strategy using the appropriate tools and knowledge
- Develop a deep understanding of the business’s operations, its performance drivers and metrics, in order to support the delivery of cost effective and value-added HR programmes and solutions that will enhance business performance
- Critically review transactional HR work on an ongoing basis and provide input to potential solutions to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Assist with the implementation of global, regional and local policies, reviewing these and using the appropriate protocols to deal with exceptions, working with the appropriate Specialists or HR leaders
- Train and support managers and employees on the quality and outputs of their career discussions and IDPs
- Develop consistent communications to support the effective adoption of the performance management process (as per the Asahi Performance Management Way), explaining the rationale and what is required from managers and employees
- Compile, administer and analyse data from mid-year and end-year performance data to be used for reporting and organisational development purposes and feed data into annual remuneration review
- Coach managers in providing feedback and creating development plans with staff - and propose new programmes to Specialists to meet emerging needs
- Understand emerging L&D needs and design, propose, source and implement training solutions
- Work with managers to ascertain Reward requirements for key individuals in their respective teams
- Support the delivery of the annual salary and bonus review process
- Project manage delivery of the Engagement Survey working closely with Global/AEL project lead and ensure all executions tools and approach fit with the AHL style and culture
Your Ideal background:
- An appropriate Bachelor’s degree
- CIPD Qualified
- A background performing a similar role in a Supply Chain led HR role would be a distinct advantage
- Experience as a business partner within a global organisation that demonstrates world-class HR practices, applied in the interest of sustainable performance and contextualised by an ambitious change agenda
- Experience in aligning structure, process and routines to implement and anchor changes
- Sound familiarity with good HR specialist disciplines and how-to best leverage these - ranging from talent management and career development, recruitment, performance management, organisational development and design, compensation and benefits, to learning and development
- Knowledge of local labour legislation and experience in employee relations would be an advantage
- Experience in FMCG is preferred but not essential.
On offer is a competitive basic salary plus generous benefits package, inclusive of;
Cash Car Allowance / 15 - 30% Annual bonus / Beer allowance / Industry leading pension contribution / Private Healthcare / Life assurance / Private Dental insurance / 25 days holiday with option to purchase 5 extra days
This role is based in Chiswick, and will require a high degree of visibility on site. Please ensure you are within a commutable distance of our Chiswick Griffin Brewery site.