Finance Business Partner - Technical
Asahi UK Ltd is the UK and Ireland subsidiary of Asahi International Ltd. Asahi UK has responsibility for the development of Asahi International’s Super Premium Beer brands across the UK and Ireland. Our brands include Peroni Nastro Azzurro, Asahi Super Dry, London Pride, our Belgian abbey beer St Stefanus, Pilsner Urquell, Kozel, as well as Polish brands Lech and Tyskie.
This is an exciting time to join the team following Asahi International Ltd.’s acquisition of the Fuller’s drinks business in April 2019. The operational footprint in the UK has widened, bringing new brewing and distribution capabilities as well as an expanded portfolio - now including cask ales and ciders for the first time.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Finance Business Partner to join our UK Finance team based here in Woking, focused towards partnering with our Draught Technical Services team.
Your key responsibilities as a Finance Business Partner will include;
- This role is accountable for the accuracy and analysis of the spend incurred for the installation and maintenance of our draught beer brands.
- This role is also expected to do month end variance analysis of transfer prices (in relation to beer production & distribution costs from Group Companies) and be able to flex to provide holiday cover over month end for other Finance Business Partners.
- Ensuring the accuracy of the financial accounts (using the ERP SAP) by working closely with the Financial Shared Service Centre and the Supply Chain team to ensure all invoices and purchase orders are coded and processed correctly before month end
- Responsible for maintaining the Fixed Asset Register for DTS labour and equipment
- Accountable for accurate CAPEX reporting and tracking for DTS assets (installations, equipment, labour, mobile bars, special founts)
- Drives cost control, bringing deep understanding of cost drivers to monitor & optimise supply spend
- Drives a commercial acumen training agenda through DTS, providing 121 and group coaching where appropriate.
- Key contact for CAPEX and DTS spend for both internal and external audits
Your Ideal Background;
*Finalist or Newly Qualified Accountant
*Some understanding of CAPEX, straight line depreciation, fixed asset registers, balance sheet vs income statement costs, vendor management and a strong focus on efficiency
*Strong excel & SAP knowledge
*Highly numerate with strong analytical skills
*Strong track record of influencing non-financial decision makers
*Previous FMCG experience is an advantage
On offer is a competitive basic salary plus generous benefits package inclusive of;
Daily lunch allowance / 28 crates of beer per annum / 10-20% Annual bonus / Industry leading pension contribution / Private Healthcare / Life assurance / Dental insurance / 25 days’ holiday
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent