Draught Technical Services Representative
Asahi is more than a beer. Our name connects a diverse portfolio of super premium beers, bringing together Asahi Super Dry with Peroni Nastro Azzurro, our Belgian abbey beer St Stefanus, Pilsner Urquell and Kozel as well as Polish brands Lech and Tyskie. Our Vision is to be the leading super premium beer business in the UK, through a brand mix that creates a compelling proposition.
Back in October 2016 Miller Brands UK became Asahi UK Ltd, a subsidiary of Asahi International Ltd. From that moment, we embraced the Asahi ethos of bringing the best quality beer brands to life. It calls for a combination of exceptional products and truly outstanding people. A blend of talent, with a thirst for achievement, success and continuous improvement. Asahi Holdings is the 10th largest beer company by volume in the world and Asahi UK (AUK) is fast establishing a reputation as an exciting, engaging and challenging place to work. Our vision is ambitious, but the structure, plans and commitment are in place to achieve it.
The Draught Technical Service Representative is a field based role, covering London / South East and will be responsible for the installation and maintenance of AUK’s draught brands within a range of outlets. We embrace the Asahi ethos of bringing the best quality beer brands to our customers and the Draught Technical Service Representative is a critical role that ensures the product quality and technical specification is achieved. You’ll be responsible for the operational delivery of services via work requests raised by AUK’s On Trade Sales team as well as ensuring effective communication for the progress of the work requests to the On Trade sales team and DTS Operational teams.
The role has contact directly with customers on a daily basis. It is key to ensuring complete customer and consumer satisfaction at the point of dispense for Asahi UK draught products. Focusing on providing industry leading effective and professional levels of service delivery in line with budget. You’ll be seen as the expert in terms of technical and quality knowledge able to provide dispense solutions appropriate to the customer’s requirements.
• Service Delivery for Draught Dispense Universe - Provide engineering support to the current draught universe of outlets which serve AUK’s brands, with levels of engineering support that allows for swift resolution of technical issues and equipment failure in line with agreed SLA’s and budget: - Activities include:
• Delivery of Draught Installations and Upgrade Program
• Planning and Delivering the Work Load - The role is responsible for self-managing workloads
• Service and Performance - Ensure delivery for all activity within agreed service levels and in line with customer expectations.
• Asset and Inventory Management - Accountable for ensuring the correct stock levels are maintained
• Health and Safety - Responsible for ensuring that the working environment is safe and controlled
• Personal Standards - As a customer facing role, and ambassador of AUK representing the Asahi brands you will be well presented at all times
• Knowledge and experience of the Drinks or Beer Industry at a minimum level of five-year field experience is required
• Recognized qualification in terms of Dispense systems or similar practical skills
• Experience in a customer facing operational role managing work orders within an FMCG environment
• Been in a customer facing role previously, able to build up strong relationships with customers, acting often as their main point of contact
• Experience of training on a 1-2-1 basis
• Basic project management experience
• Excellent PC skills: in Excel, proficient in Word & PowerPoint
• User experience of recognised CRM tool
• Brewing process and or brand knowledge ideal
Key Attributes of the Successful Person
• Customer and quality-focused
• Ability to influence customers and suppliers through written and verbal communication
• Demonstrates commercial awareness and good analytical skills
• Able to build productive customer relationships that deliver against the business objective of a Premium Brand Owner
• Able to work within a field-based environment with the ability to communicate and influence both senior stakeholders and other departments within the business
• Able to work on own initiative with integrity and minimal supervision
• Demonstrates administration skills and attention to detail and logical approach to work
• Ability to quickly develop a good working knowledge of CRM type systems
• Diligent in completion of tasks and projects
• Able to work effectively in a close-knit team, often in pressurized situations
On offer is a competitive basic salary plus generous benefits package, inclusive of;
• Daily lunch allowance
• 28 crates of beer per annum
• Industry-leading pension contribution
• Life assurance
• Dental insurance
• 25 days’ holiday